The Estrogen Brigade has done it again! We love you guys!

The Estrogen Brigade has done it again! The EB’ers have some GREAT Kids Need to Read products for sale in their Cafepress store! Go on over and take a look…remember all of the profits go to support KNTR! Also, the fabulous gals in the Estrogen Brigade are putting together a cookbook that will be available […]

The Softwire Necklace Inspires Generous Donation

Kids Need to Read would like to thank Kathy for her generous contribution of $90 for The Softwire inspired necklace and earring set in our Sixth Kids Need to Read Charity Auction. The auction concluded on Wednesday, September 19, 2007 at 10:00 PM ET and 100% of the money raised will be used to buy […]

KNTR Receives Support From HERO Creator Martin Firrell

Kids Need to Read received the following lovely note from Mr. Martin Firrell, creator of the public art project, HERO: “Receiving my pack was like Christmas Day in August – I loved all the goodies – stickers and buttons – pendants, the recording of Nathan, and it’s great to have Nate and PJ’s signatures on […]

George has landed!

One of our Terrify’n Space Monkeys arrived at his new home. Kim sent us this note and picture of George’s arrival! Keep the stories coming…we love hearing from you! Kayefex Nashville, Tennessee “Someone got a new home. I will love him and squeeze him and pet him and call him George…” Kim, her daughter Savannah […]

Sixth Kids Need to Read Charity Auction: The Softwire Necklace & Earrings

The Kids Need to Read MySpace page invites you to participate in their Sixth Kids Need to Read Charity Auction. This week they are offering this unique necklace and earring set (see above) designed especially for Kids Need to Read and inspired by the imagery of PJ Haarsma’s science fiction novel The Softwire. The Softwire […]