- KNTR Releases 2015–2016 READ Together Impact Report and Case Study
- Automatic Publishing Donates 1,332 Novels to KNTR
- Awesome Indeed! A Huge Book Donation for Globe, Arizona!
- ECF of Boeing Arizona Grants $4,000 to The Page Coach
- Kids Need to Read Welcomes Mr. Chris Ingersoll to Board of Directors
- KNTR Elves Bring Holiday Cheer to Barnes & Noble Gift Wrapping
- NBAZ Charities Provides $1,300 Grant to READ Together
Recent CommentsI’d like to have more information on this program....
Author: Debra Six Toes
Post: Awesome Indeed! A Huge Book Donation for Globe, Arizona!
[8 days 13 hours ago]
Welcome to the board Chris!! I look forward to...
Author: Gary Mlodzik
Post: Kids Need to Read Welcomes Mr. Chris Ingersoll to Board of Directors
[10 days 11 hours ago]
The 4 Winds Services, Inc. is a non profit agency...
Author: Wanda Brisbane
Post: Literacy Presentations for Local Organizations and Schools
[43 days 20 hours ago]
Thanks for the flattering blog Nac,...
Author: Gary Mlodzik
Post: Board Member Gary Mlodzik Named Cox Community Champion for KNTR Volunteer Work
[182 days 2 hours ago]
Hi, How can we contact PJ Haarsma to...
Author: Jennifer McClure
Post: Nathan Fillion “Makes a Big Splash” for Kids Need to Read!
[228 days 9 hours ago]
Phoenix Comicon is helping to fill The Page Coach with books for disadvantaged children living throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area! Join Phoenix Comicon in a celebration of imagination and the many extraordinary wonders brought to children through reading! The convention is asking supporters to help fill The Page Coach with fantastic books and stuffed reading […]
By Denise Gary Photos by Robert Gary, ECF of Boeing AZ, Penny McDivitt, and Kim OBrien From left to right: Shelby McBride, Denise Gary, Lori Cothrun, and Zachary Fox What a joy it was to pick up The Page Coach decked out in its fun, western-themed wrap designed and installed by A&M Graphics! Building upon […]
in the United States and/or other countries and may not be used without permission.
Copyright © 2008-2012 Kids Need to Read