- KNTR Elves Bring Holiday Cheer to Barnes & Noble Gift Wrapping
- NBAZ Charities Provides $1,300 Grant to READ Together
- Ninjas Conquer Pirates at Phoenix Fan Fest
- Join KNTR on the High Seas for Pirate Adventures!
- Pi Beta Phi Phoenix Alumnae Club & KNTR Celebrate Literacy Year-round
- Birdies for Charity: Pledge for KNTR at Waste Management Phoenix Open
- Third Annual Highlights & Kids Need to Read #GivingTuesday Partnership!
Recent CommentsThe 4 Winds Services, Inc. is a non profit agency...
Author: Wanda Brisbane
Post: Literacy Presentations for Local Organizations and Schools
[8 days 6 hours ago]
Thanks for the flattering blog Nac,...
Author: Gary Mlodzik
Post: Board Member Gary Mlodzik Named Cox Community Champion for KNTR Volunteer Work
[146 days 12 hours ago]
Hi, How can we contact PJ Haarsma to...
Author: Jennifer McClure
Post: Nathan Fillion “Makes a Big Splash” for Kids Need to Read!
[192 days 19 hours ago]
WE ARE ALSO WORKING UP ON A SOCIAL PROJECTS IN INDIA...
Author: TARUN SHARMA
Post: Reading Revolution: Up From Slavery with Aaronetta Edmonds
[220 days 23 hours ago]
I need help, I need books for my students. I’m from American Samoa,...
Post: Kids Need to Read is In Need of Reading Buddies!
[270 days 8 hours ago]
By Denise Gary The Kids Need to Read 2014 wall calendar is presented by Life Alert Emergency Response, Inc. As we get ready to introduce the Kids Need to Read 2014 wall calendar at Phoenix Comicon, we proudly present the cover art for your enjoyment. Every piece of art we received from each of our […]
It’s that time of year again—time for fantastic fun, crazy costumes, and massive sleep deprivation at Phoenix Comicon 2013, May 23–26, Phoenix Convention Center! Check out our schedule of Kids Need to Read-sponsored youth programming, book giveaways, fundraising games, and of course, the unbelievably geektastic 4th Annual KNTR Geek Prom, sponsored by Bookmans! Kids Need […]
in the United States and/or other countries and may not be used without permission.
Copyright © 2008-2012 Kids Need to Read