- KNTR Releases 2015–2016 READ Together Impact Report and Case Study
- Automatic Publishing Donates 1,332 Novels to KNTR
- Awesome Indeed! A Huge Book Donation for Globe, Arizona!
- ECF of Boeing Arizona Grants $4,000 to The Page Coach
- Kids Need to Read Welcomes Mr. Chris Ingersoll to Board of Directors
- KNTR Elves Bring Holiday Cheer to Barnes & Noble Gift Wrapping
- NBAZ Charities Provides $1,300 Grant to READ Together
Recent CommentsI’d like to have more information on this program....
Author: Debra Six Toes
Post: Awesome Indeed! A Huge Book Donation for Globe, Arizona!
[10 days 6 hours ago]
Welcome to the board Chris!! I look forward to...
Author: Gary Mlodzik
Post: Kids Need to Read Welcomes Mr. Chris Ingersoll to Board of Directors
[12 days 5 hours ago]
The 4 Winds Services, Inc. is a non profit agency...
Author: Wanda Brisbane
Post: Literacy Presentations for Local Organizations and Schools
[45 days 13 hours ago]
Thanks for the flattering blog Nac,...
Author: Gary Mlodzik
Post: Board Member Gary Mlodzik Named Cox Community Champion for KNTR Volunteer Work
[183 days 19 hours ago]
Hi, How can we contact PJ Haarsma to...
Author: Jennifer McClure
Post: Nathan Fillion “Makes a Big Splash” for Kids Need to Read!
[230 days 2 hours ago]
This Tuesday is Kids Need to Read’s third annual #GivingTuesday partnership with Highlights for Children! For every magazine subscription ordered on November 29th, Highlights will match with twelve issues of Highlights or High Five for KNTR! Last year, over 36,000 magazines were raised for disadvantaged kids and used in all of our major literacy programs! Please share the news and support this important drive, November 29th only, while providing this wonderful resource to the children you love!
You may also support Kids Need to Read’s literacy programs for children by making a #GivingTuesday contribution on our donation page.
We thank you sincerely!
in the United States and/or other countries and may not be used without permission.
Copyright © 2008-2012 Kids Need to Read