KNTR Offers Jackie Morris Fine Art Prints!

Posted by Denise Gary
Images © Jackie Morris and Denise Gary

Kids Need to Read is honored to offer prints of two Jackie Morris fine art watercolors, with all proceeds benefiting our foundation. An opportunity to purchase a Jackie Morris print at a very affordable price is rare and indeed a privilege, as her paintings are highly valued. The two spectacular paintings were created expressly for Kids Need to Read and carry a literacy theme. Jackie, who is a vocal supporter of literacy in her home country of Wales and a respected member of the Kids Need to Read Advisory Council, graciously supports our organization due to her dedication to the cause of childhood literacy.

The first painting, Even a Dragon Has a Need to Read, is currently featured in the Kids Need to Read 2012 wall calendar.

The original watercolor brightens the front room of our office.

The second painting, Little Red Reading to the Wild Wolves, was created for the Kids Need to Read 2013 wall calendar. (The 2013 calendar will be available in June of this year.)

Pricing for these beautiful, high quality prints is as follows:

26″ x 21″ – $55.00 (plus shipping)

Please visit the Kids Need to Read eBay store to purchase Jackie Morris prints and Kids Need to Read 2012 wall calendars.

Jackie is the author and illustrator of The Snow Leopard, Tell Me a Dragon, The Ice Bear, The Cat and the Fiddle, and I Am Cat. Read her delightful blog and follow her on Facebook.

Share the Post:

Related Posts

Tis the Season

Once Upon a Time… It was a dark and stormy night… This is the tale that was told to me…: Throughout history, winter has been a season rich in the tradition of storytelling, serving as a captivating blend of entertainment and education for individuals of all ages. This enduring legacy is exemplified in Beowulf, one of the oldest recorded stories, where the narrative opens with a compelling command, “Listen! we have heard of the might of the kings,”. No matter the opening line, the timeless power and importance of story and literacy is in its ability to connect generations and communities through the ages. 

Read More

With a Thankful Heart

The generous contributions from our supporters have made a significant impact on our mission, and we want to take a moment to express our heartfelt thanks.

Read More