- KNTR Elves Bring Holiday Cheer to Barnes & Noble Gift Wrapping
- NBAZ Charities Provides $1,300 Grant to READ Together
- Ninjas Conquer Pirates at Phoenix Fan Fest
- Join KNTR on the High Seas for Pirate Adventures!
- Pi Beta Phi Phoenix Alumnae Club & KNTR Celebrate Literacy Year-round
- Birdies for Charity: Pledge for KNTR at Waste Management Phoenix Open
- Third Annual Highlights & Kids Need to Read #GivingTuesday Partnership!
Recent CommentsThe 4 Winds Services, Inc. is a non profit agency...
Author: Wanda Brisbane
Post: Literacy Presentations for Local Organizations and Schools
[15 days 10 hours ago]
Thanks for the flattering blog Nac,...
Author: Gary Mlodzik
Post: Board Member Gary Mlodzik Named Cox Community Champion for KNTR Volunteer Work
[153 days 16 hours ago]
Hi, How can we contact PJ Haarsma to...
Author: Jennifer McClure
Post: Nathan Fillion “Makes a Big Splash” for Kids Need to Read!
[199 days 23 hours ago]
WE ARE ALSO WORKING UP ON A SOCIAL PROJECTS IN INDIA...
Author: TARUN SHARMA
Post: Reading Revolution: Up From Slavery with Aaronetta Edmonds
[228 days 3 hours ago]
I need help, I need books for my students. I’m from American Samoa,...
Post: Kids Need to Read is In Need of Reading Buddies!
[277 days 12 hours ago]
By Denise Gary Photographs by Denise Gary Kids Need to Read has been blessed by a wonderful partnership with Pi Beta Phi Phoenix Alumnae Club over the past three years, which has resulted in the provision of books and literacy programs for disadvantaged children in the Phoenix area, as well as nationally. Here are our most recent activities […]
Taking place now through February 5, 2017 We are extremely excited to be raising funds during Birdies for Charity at the Waste Management Phoenix Open! You can help KNTR out enormously by pledging on birdies made during the golf tournament or through a straight donation. Typically, a one cent pledge per birdie results in a […]
in the United States and/or other countries and may not be used without permission.
Copyright © 2008-2012 Kids Need to Read