Mr. Drew Adams Joins Kids Need to Read Board of Directors

Kids Need to Read is honored to announce the addition of Marketing and PR Coordinator Drew Adams to the organization’s Board of Directors. Adams has been volunteering regularly with Kids Need to Read since 2014, most notably by producing the organization’s monthly e-newsletter and managing the KNTR LinkedIn page. He can often be found volunteering […]

Treasures for Colorado

By Gary Mlodzik Photographs by Gary Mlodzik When I’ve nothing to occupy my mind or my hands, I resort to mischief. If I’d just had more books, I’d never have bothered with alcohol, drugs or pranks. I would read on any subject as I yearn for a more industrious, exciting life. —Paraphrased from Darker Still: […]

Phoenix Comicon Delivers a Record-shattering $64,000 for KNTR

By Denise Gary Photographs by Bruce Matsunaga, Robert Gary, Shelby McBride, and Denise Gary Everyone [at the Kids Need to Read booth] was so enthusiastic and helpful. This is a great charity and I felt the people cared immensely about helping kids. —Phoenix Comicon attendee Phoenix Comicon 2016 resulted in a record-shattering $64,000 for Kids […]