- KNTR Releases 2015–2016 READ Together Impact Report and Case Study
- Automatic Publishing Donates 1,332 Novels to KNTR
- Awesome Indeed! A Huge Book Donation for Globe, Arizona!
- ECF of Boeing Arizona Grants $4,000 to The Page Coach
- Kids Need to Read Welcomes Mr. Chris Ingersoll to Board of Directors
- KNTR Elves Bring Holiday Cheer to Barnes & Noble Gift Wrapping
- NBAZ Charities Provides $1,300 Grant to READ Together
Recent CommentsI’d like to have more information on this program....
Author: Debra Six Toes
Post: Awesome Indeed! A Huge Book Donation for Globe, Arizona!
[8 days 13 hours ago]
Welcome to the board Chris!! I look forward to...
Author: Gary Mlodzik
Post: Kids Need to Read Welcomes Mr. Chris Ingersoll to Board of Directors
[10 days 11 hours ago]
The 4 Winds Services, Inc. is a non profit agency...
Author: Wanda Brisbane
Post: Literacy Presentations for Local Organizations and Schools
[43 days 20 hours ago]
Thanks for the flattering blog Nac,...
Author: Gary Mlodzik
Post: Board Member Gary Mlodzik Named Cox Community Champion for KNTR Volunteer Work
[182 days 2 hours ago]
Hi, How can we contact PJ Haarsma to...
Author: Jennifer McClure
Post: Nathan Fillion “Makes a Big Splash” for Kids Need to Read!
[228 days 9 hours ago]
Written by Denise Gary KNTR volunteers celebrate KNTR Geek Prom sell-out with Debbie Brown. © Bruce Matsunaga There are no words that can adequately express how awe-inspiring Memorial Day weekend was for KNTR at Phoenix Comicon 2011. We were overwhelmed at the outpouring of support we received. The KNTR Geek Prom, sponsored by Bookmans, was […]
Presented by Life Alert Emergency Response, Inc. It’s here! That’s right folks, the day you have ALL been waiting for! The Kids Need to Read 2012 Wall Calendars and Note Card sets, presented by Life Alert Emergency Response, Inc., are available for purchase at our eBay store! Our calendar features art contributed by popular book […]
in the United States and/or other countries and may not be used without permission.
Copyright © 2008-2012 Kids Need to Read