- KNTR Elves Bring Holiday Cheer to Barnes & Noble Gift Wrapping
- NBAZ Charities Provides $1,300 Grant to READ Together
- Ninjas Conquer Pirates at Phoenix Fan Fest
- Join KNTR on the High Seas for Pirate Adventures!
- Pi Beta Phi Phoenix Alumnae Club & KNTR Celebrate Literacy Year-round
- Birdies for Charity: Pledge for KNTR at Waste Management Phoenix Open
- Third Annual Highlights & Kids Need to Read #GivingTuesday Partnership!
Recent CommentsThe 4 Winds Services, Inc. is a non profit agency...
Author: Wanda Brisbane
Post: Literacy Presentations for Local Organizations and Schools
[8 days 6 hours ago]
Thanks for the flattering blog Nac,...
Author: Gary Mlodzik
Post: Board Member Gary Mlodzik Named Cox Community Champion for KNTR Volunteer Work
[146 days 12 hours ago]
Hi, How can we contact PJ Haarsma to...
Author: Jennifer McClure
Post: Nathan Fillion “Makes a Big Splash” for Kids Need to Read!
[192 days 19 hours ago]
WE ARE ALSO WORKING UP ON A SOCIAL PROJECTS IN INDIA...
Author: TARUN SHARMA
Post: Reading Revolution: Up From Slavery with Aaronetta Edmonds
[220 days 23 hours ago]
I need help, I need books for my students. I’m from American Samoa,...
Post: Kids Need to Read is In Need of Reading Buddies!
[270 days 8 hours ago]
Written by Denise Gary Photographs © Bruce Matsunaga and Denise Gary The first annual HIKRZ Jamboree Presented by GoDaddy.com was simply amazing! As I watched the many storytellers, authors, illustrators, and other creative individuals entertain the children, I knew on the spot that the next time Kids Need to Read organized this event, we would […]
Written by Denise Gary Photographs © Denise Gary The holidays have come and gone, but the spirit of giving they engendered at Barnes & Noble Booksellers in Chandler, Arizona is still burning brightly for Kids Need to Read and the children we support. The retailer conducted a mighty Holiday Book Drive that was nothing short […]
in the United States and/or other countries and may not be used without permission.
Copyright © 2008-2012 Kids Need to Read