How You Can Help Kids Need to Read

Greetings KNTR Supporter! We are regularly asked the question, “How can I help Kids Need to Read?”  The fall and winter is a critical time for KNTR, because this is when we conduct the largest part of our giving.  This is the time when our donations have the most effect upon the school children we […]

The Christie Cookie $25,000 Charity Giveaway

Do you like cookies? Want to help Kids Need to Read? Then do we have a deal for you! The Kids Need to Read Foundation has been nominated to be involved in The Christie Cookie $25,000 Charity Giveaway! Here is what you need to do. Go to www.thechristiecookie.com between now and 11:59 p.m., Central Time […]

31 Hours of Nathan Fillion!

Attention all Nathan Fillion fans!  Have we got a treat for you! The Kids Need to Read Foundation has procured for your viewing pleasure, a DVD collection of Nathan’s work that is impressive to say the least.  To sweeten the deal, we have had our favorite actor sign each of these fine, cinematic treasures! In […]

MICHAEL’S BOOK BYTES: Book Review – Here, There Be Dragons

Hello, you!  Time for another big byte. This time, I have a review for Here, There Be Dragons by James A. Owen.  You remember him, right?  He came to my school … let’s see … umm … a year or so ago. Well, it certainly is a good book, I can tell you that.  It’s […]

Kids Need to Read 2010 Wall Calendars Available on eBay!

The Kids Need to Read Foundation is proud to debut our newest fundraiser, The Kids Need to Read Foundation 2010 Wall Calendar. This beautiful calendar features unique photographs of real children reading real books from the Kids Need to Read book list, along with inspiring quotes and anecdotes from the books’ authors. The stunning photos […]