Gearing up for San Diego Comic-Con

Check out these podcasts for more information about what KNTR and the California Browncoats have planned for San Diego. From Sending a Wave: Denise Gary from Kids Need to Read and James Riley from the California Browncoats talk about the upcoming San Diego Comic-Con. http://sendingawave. wordpress. com/2008/07/15/show-36-now-available/ From The Signal: James Riley of the California […]

A Deal Any Ferengi Would Love!

Ferengi are wily, ingratiating, clever at business and would sell their grandmothers for a bar of latinum. The most famous Ferengi in the entire Start Trek universe is Quark, who had recurring roles in 3 different Star Trek series: The Next Generation, Deep Space 9 and Voyager. Now you can bid on an 8×10 full-color, […]

I Bet You Wish You Booked THIS Cruise!

The 2007 Browncoat Cruise was a unique vacation/convention designed to allow fans of Firefly and Serenity to enjoy each other’s company in a cruise ship environment. Fans were able to get up-close-and-personal with an array of celebrity guests, including actor Ron Glass. Ron is beloved in the Firefly ‘verse as the enigmatic Shepherd Book – […]

MICHAEL’S BOOK BYTES: An Interview with Brandon Mull

Time for another blog! Whoop-dee-doo! Brandon Mull, the author of the Fablehaven series Whoop! I interviewed Brandon Mull on the 16th of June, and I’m still hyper from that vente-sized coffee my friend bought for us! Okay, he actually came on the 24th . . . of April . . . three days after his […]

Go With the Flow, Odo!

When this guy says he’s “gellin,” he really means it! Perhaps the most physically unusual of the many Star Trek aliens was Odo Ital, the security chief on Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. Odo was a shape shifter who could appear humanoid, but when he wanted to relax, reverted to a pool of gelatinous liquid! […]