Here’s your chance to return to Wonderland!

You really WILL be “seeing red” if you miss the Sixteenth Kids Need to Read Charity Auction! This is your chance to bid on an exciting package from Frank Beddor- author, world creator, film producer, creative executive and world champion skier. The cornerstone of this fabulous package is a hardcover copy of Beddor’s newest novel, […]

Dec. 30 – Terrify’n Space Monkeys Invade Kids Need to Read!

They are brown, fuzzy and adorable! No we are not talking about the squirrels running around your backyard. We’re talking Terrify’n Space Monkeys! That’s right, our favorite little troublemakers are ready to take over the Kids Need to Read auctions! The engine room will never be the same again…and neither will my office! Who knew […]

Dec. 28 – Phoenix Comicon Update

Kids Need to Read regretfully announces that actor Nathan Fillion will no longer be able to attend the Phoenix Cactus Comicon on January 26 and 27, 2008. Due to a mix-up of dates, Nathan was double-booked for the Phoenix Comicon in Arizona and the FX International Show in Orlando, FL. Nathan offered to keep the […]

Dec. 24 – Our Huge Year End Holiday Donation!

Kids Need to Read celebrated the holidays in an exciting way by facilitating our largest donation of the year. An enormous pallet of books is on its way to the Friends of the New Orleans Public Library. That’s a whole lot of brand new, shiny books! Katelyn Ramsey, the wonderful, enthusiastic director of the Friends group, […]

Dec. 22 – Holiday Greetings from PJ

I just wanted to take a moment to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and I trust you’ll have a wonderful holiday. I hope you’re as excited to welcome the New Year as I am. It will be a big year for me and I look forward to sharing it with you. Happy […]