Oct. 30 – Promoting KNTR at Collectormania 12

Hels and Kaz attended Collectormania 12 on Saturday, October 27. They handed out dozens of KNTR flyers and badges to con goers and vendors. They even received several exciting auction donations including a signed Serenity cap from Jewel Staite (Firefly, Serenity, Stargate Atlantis) and some very cool sci-fi swag from SFX magazine! They also had […]

Paula is Partying in Style

Kids Need to Read is excited for Paula, who has placed the winning bid on the signed invitation to sit at Nathan Fillion’s table at the World Premiere of Serenity. Just don’t tell her that the event already passed by two years ago. Paula generously bid $220 for this special Serenity collectible in our Tenth […]

Tenth Kids Need to Read Charity Auction

The Ninjas of NathanNation invite you to participate in our Tenth Kids Need to Read Charity Auction. To celebrate our auctions’ new home at the Kids Need to Read Community blog, we are offering a very special item- a unique signed Serenity party invitation. This is author PJ Haarsma’s personal invitation to sit at Nathan Fillion’s table at […]

Tell the World “Kindness is a Strength”

“…all too often kindness is seen as a weakness. I like kind people. I like hanging out with kind, generous, awesome people. That’s not a weakness to me, it’s a strength.” – Nathan Fillion Wouldn’t you like to share this profound message with as many people as possible? Now you can! Nathan Fillion’s famous quote […]