- KNTR Releases 2015–2016 READ Together Impact Report and Case Study
- Automatic Publishing Donates 1,332 Novels to KNTR
- Awesome Indeed! A Huge Book Donation for Globe, Arizona!
- ECF of Boeing Arizona Grants $4,000 to The Page Coach
- Kids Need to Read Welcomes Mr. Chris Ingersoll to Board of Directors
- KNTR Elves Bring Holiday Cheer to Barnes & Noble Gift Wrapping
- NBAZ Charities Provides $1,300 Grant to READ Together
Recent CommentsI’d like to have more information on this program....
Author: Debra Six Toes
Post: Awesome Indeed! A Huge Book Donation for Globe, Arizona!
[10 days 6 hours ago]
Welcome to the board Chris!! I look forward to...
Author: Gary Mlodzik
Post: Kids Need to Read Welcomes Mr. Chris Ingersoll to Board of Directors
[12 days 5 hours ago]
The 4 Winds Services, Inc. is a non profit agency...
Author: Wanda Brisbane
Post: Literacy Presentations for Local Organizations and Schools
[45 days 13 hours ago]
Thanks for the flattering blog Nac,...
Author: Gary Mlodzik
Post: Board Member Gary Mlodzik Named Cox Community Champion for KNTR Volunteer Work
[183 days 19 hours ago]
Hi, How can we contact PJ Haarsma to...
Author: Jennifer McClure
Post: Nathan Fillion “Makes a Big Splash” for Kids Need to Read!
[230 days 2 hours ago]
Written by Laura McConnell It seems that in Hollywood these days, the squeaky wheel gets the grease. Usually the loudmouths and bad boys get the press – but not always. This past weekend, that trend was reversed by USA WEEKEND. USA WEEKEND is a Sunday supplemental magazine that is distributed in many newspapers. Its cover […]
Written by Denise Gary Kids Need to Read co-founder Nathan Fillion appears on the cover of the October 18th edition of USA WEEKEND to promote volunteerism in honor of the magazine’s annual event, Make A Difference Day. The star of ABC’s Castle posed with three other actors from various networks to represent their favorite causes […]
The Kids Need to Read envoys have arrived in Atlanta and are busy setting up the booth in preparation for the start of Dragon*Con tomorrow. By way of an excellent start to the convention, KNTR and Denise Gary were featured in an interview in the Daily Dragon, the official Dragon*Con online newspaper. The interview highlights […]
– Written by Laura McConnell It seems to me that nearly all news is bad news. It’s hard for people who do their jobs quietly and steadily to get the recognition they deserve, and organizations that try to make the world a better place rarely garner media attention. But thankfully that’s not always the case, […]
Written by Denise Gary Photographs ©Denise Gary What would you do if your kids’ school had no library? Well, if you were Jan Landis, Lynn Leih or Gail Promponas, you would take it upon yourself to create one. Recognizing that no school is complete without a library, these ladies set themselves to finding shelves and […]
in the United States and/or other countries and may not be used without permission.
Copyright © 2008-2012 Kids Need to Read